Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Parents of Multiples Chat Board   » SPECIAL TOPICS   » Parents of Newborns and Toddlers   » Stripping Twins

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stripping Twins
Mother of Three Girls
Member # 1113

Rate Member

posted June 07, 2004 07:38 PM      Profile for Mother of Three Girls   Email Mother of Three Girls   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi! I am a mother to identical twin girls who are turning 24 months this Saturday June 12th. I am constantly running after them to put their diapers, onesies, and clothes back on them atleast 3-5 times daily. I usually use duct tape on their outer clothing and this seems to work. My question: does anyone who has gone this think this is an indicator to start potty training? And, does this eventually cease and at what age roughly? Thanking you in advance. Any advice at this point would be grateful!!!
Christine Bapties
Member # 1147

Rate Member

posted June 16, 2004 02:22 PM      Profile for Christine Bapties   Author's Homepage   Email Christine Bapties   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi, I have identical twin girls who turned two on march 18th. We have gone through the same problem with our girls!!! We have even gone in their room and found them naked and covered in poop. We noticed that the more we made a big deal of it the more they would strip. We were at our wits end! We started putting them in time out and that seemed to work for a while. Once in a while we would have to give them a swat on the naked rear and that would get their attention. Now we have it pretty much under control. Every once in a while they will play out in the yard and strip but it is not a big a problem as before.
Posts: 1 | From: Rupert, ID | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | My Homepage | Privacy Statement

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3