Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Parents of Multiples Chat Board   » CRIBS, STROLLERS & MORE-Share with Us the Safest & Most Practical Items   » Best Sling for parents of multiples   » maxi mom carrier

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: maxi mom carrier
mommyX3plus2
Member # 843

Rate Member

posted October 17, 2003 04:29 PM      Profile for mommyX3plus2   Email mommyX3plus2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I love my maxi mom carrier for my twins. THey are 6 mos old and love to be held. I have 3 older singletons. So grocery shopping was hard without the carrier. I strap both of them in my my front and away we go -- it is awesome!

Kristi

anjelynne
Member # 1044

Rate Member

posted April 16, 2004 01:57 PM      Profile for anjelynne   Email anjelynne   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am in Canada with twin boys - 2 1/2 months (their due date was the 15th of April) so they are rather small - is there a link for that carrier online and would it work for infants under 7 lbs? Nothing we have is.

thanks

Posts: 2 | From: Alberta | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | My Homepage | Privacy Statement

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3