Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Parents of Multiples Chat Board   » HEALTH-Do your Multiples have Health Problems or are Physically Challenged in any way?   » Is one of your children chronically ill?   » identical twin boy but so different

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: identical twin boy but so different
jaz
Member # 1531

posted January 05, 2005 10:55 PM      Profile for jaz     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my 10 yo identical boys are don't look or act same. Born 2 months prematurely, 1 twin almost died in utero due to twin twin DISCORDANCE. (Anyone else had this???) The 1 twin has medical issues, needs help in school,etc and both are very shy and don't have many school friends. I want to talk to parents who have issues like these.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | My Homepage | Privacy Statement

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3