Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Parents of Multiples Chat Board   » SPECIAL TOPICS   » Parents of Newborns and Toddlers   » HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Mother in Need
Member # 548

posted March 15, 2003 08:53 PM      Profile for Mother in Need        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a set of 10 month old twin girls and a 2 year old son.........Is there anyone out there with any advise on how to survive this madness???????
aboyand2girls
Member # 585

Rate Member

posted March 17, 2003 10:24 AM      Profile for aboyand2girls     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I feel for you, my sister's twins were born when her oldest was just 18 months old. She somehow mananged it, although it was hard at times. She just tried to include her as much as possible, and let her help when she wanted to.
My oldest was 7 when I had my twins, but she started ACTING like a 2 yr. old. I just had to make sure everyone else was making time for her because I couldn't spend as much time as I had before. I would see if someone could watch the twins so you could take him out to the park or McDonalds or even just take a ride, to just give him some "me" time. Trust me, I know this is easier said than done with twins, but that is what I had to do, just take time every once in a while for just her.
My sisters twins are now 10 and her oldest 12, and they are all fine....and my sister is still SANE, so it can be done. LOL
Good luck to you and God Bless you.

--------------------

Melissa
Mommy to Allison 8/29/94
Timothy James (TJ) and Kimmy 12/31/01

1+TWINS
Member # 598

Rate Member

posted March 17, 2003 10:44 PM      Profile for 1+TWINS     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey I was just plundering the net and found this site, and wanted to let you know there is a site I belong to called twinstuff.com that is wonderful!! It is very resourceful! They have lots of topics and many members! Come join us!

--------------------

Saundra : ) wife to Shawn, SAHM to Shawn D. 9/95 and twin boys, Tyler and Tanner 10/02

Posts: 2 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
mommyof2peas
Member # 684

Rate Member

posted May 26, 2003 02:50 PM      Profile for mommyof2peas   Email mommyof2peas   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't worry.....you will most likely have the same amount of hair when they are 5........lol. I have 5 children( 15,14,12,and the twins are almost 2 ....BGBGG). My oldest were very close in age , simmilar to the situation with my twins. You know, all mothers have trouble here and there with raising one child let alone 2 or more. We all have those days where we think we will never make it to 5 p.m. and most certainly will be deceased by bedtime. But the thing to remember is that they will grow up, they will be potty trained, they will go out into the world as fine young adults some day .........and the lil pleasures we experience every day when they smile at the dog....and the dog is cluless, when they hold hands.... when they say "I love you Mommy" will forever be in our hearts. So.....instead of thinking with the mindset : How can I do this?!?!.......think instead: "What will they do next?!?!.......and cherish the moments ,......bask in the pleasures of raising your children. Most of ALL.......Remember there is a reason for everything......and we should strive to waken our curiousity and enjoy what we have in our presence: Beautiful Little People Who LOVE Us
Posts: 3 | From: West Michigan | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | My Homepage | Privacy Statement

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3