Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Parents of Multiples Chat Board   » SPECIAL TOPICS   » Parents of Toddlers   » How much did your twins weigh at birth? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: How much did your twins weigh at birth?
lcyteach
Member # 1595

Rate Member

posted January 31, 2005 10:40 AM      Profile for lcyteach   Email lcyteach   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My twins, Grant and Stella were born at 36 weeks C-section after 12 scary weeks of bedrest. They were born on 12-21-04
Grant weighed 5 lb 5 oz. and Stella weighed 6 lbs.
Other than some warming problems... they were and are perfect!!

Laura in Ohio

Posts: 1 | From: ohio | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
chittyb
Member # 1638

Rate Member

posted February 23, 2005 09:08 AM      Profile for chittyb   Email chittyb   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.MyStrollers.com has only one motive: making the world of Parenting easier, more enjoyable and affordable. We have best strollers from all major Brands like Baby Jogger Strollers, Bob Strollers, Graco Strollers, InSTEP Strollers, Schwinn Strollers and many more. Whether you are looking for a single stroller or a double stroller, we have it all! All Best Stroller products that are listed are of highest quality of any strollers in the market. We are committed to helping you find the Strollers that best meet your needs.

Visit us at http://www.mystrollers.com

Thanks,
info@mystrollers.com

Posts: 1 | From: india | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
lita
Member # 728

Rate Member

posted June 03, 2005 12:25 AM      Profile for lita   Email lita   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hi all I had a C-Section at 38 weeks and my son was 6 pounds and 12oz and my daughter was 6 pounds 6 oz

[ June 03, 2005: Message edited by: lita ]

Posts: 2 | From: alberta canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | My Homepage | Privacy Statement

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3