Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Parents of Multiples Chat Board   » SPECIAL TOPICS   » Parents of newborns?   » having twins and need HELP!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: having twins and need HELP!!!
tWinSrCooL
Member # 1496

Rate Member

posted December 14, 2004 04:38 PM      Profile for tWinSrCooL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi my name is Lindsi. I have one son named Brett and expecting twins around christmas day. I have no clue what to do when they come!! I have a barn with 8 horses and I am afraid that they might be scared of them. I need HELP before they are born!!! I will soon update you when they are born. I would like to chat with anyone too.
Posts: 3 | From: Misquamicut, Rhode Island | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
pepitup69
Member # 1581

Rate Member

posted January 25, 2005 07:14 PM      Profile for pepitup69   Email pepitup69   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
congrats on your twins i had my boy/girl twins 12-26 how is it going are they sleeping yet?
Posts: 1 | From: california | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Heidi I
Member # 1264

Rate Member

posted February 25, 2005 04:15 PM      Profile for Heidi I     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi there!
You sound like I did just over 3 years ago. When I got pregnant with my twins (on the pill no less) my son wasn't quite 2 and my oldest was 11. I was scared to death! When I had the girls via c-section at 38 1/2 weeks, I was truely amazed at how easy it was. My ladies slept through the night at 10 days, didn't have colic or anything. The best advice I could give you is to get them on a scedule and keep them there! It will be easier on you and the babes.

--------------------

Heidi

Posts: 13 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
tWinSrCooL
Member # 1496

Rate Member

posted March 06, 2005 03:10 PM      Profile for tWinSrCooL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pepitup69:
congrats on your twins i had my boy/girl twins 12-26 how is it going are they sleeping yet?

I really havn't been here in so long. I had them 12/28/04. I had 2 girls, Mikayla Tess and Madison Ava. they woke up in the middle of the night the first few days and mt husband and I got very little sleep. They seem to have a natural liking to the horses. They are identical and the cutest things. i noticed that they seem to sleep more in the day time. They are perfectly healthy and have no problems. My son is being a great big brother. things are going swell.I only have one problem. One of them is gaining well but the other one isnt eating that much. Can someone help me??

Posts: 3 | From: Misquamicut, Rhode Island | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
lita
Member # 728

Rate Member

posted June 03, 2005 12:32 AM      Profile for lita   Email lita   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi all I need help before I lose my mind I have twins that just turned 2 and I can't seem to get them sleeping threw the night..HELP...what they do is tag team my daughter will sleep threw the night one night and my son will be up all night wanting to play. Then the next night my son will sleep threw the night and my daughter will be up wanting to play all night..Well I don't let them play but they don't want to go back to sleep. So if anyone has any suggesions please HELP[B]

[ June 10, 2005: Message edited by: lita ]

Posts: 2 | From: alberta canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | My Homepage | Privacy Statement

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3