Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Parents of Multiples Chat Board   » ASK DR. JIM-Do your multiples have emotional issues?Get prof. advice and share your opinions   » Post your Questions for Dr. Jim Here   » trying for twins

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: trying for twins
James
Member # 1417

Rate Member

posted November 05, 2004 06:18 PM      Profile for James   Email James   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dr. Jim,
Hi! My name is Jamie and I am writing to ask you if you know of any ways that I can increase my chances of having twins. I am 30 years old with a 10 month old son. I have done a lot of reading but there seems to be a lot of different opinions on the topic.
Thanks,
Jamie

Posts: 3 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
jewel
Member # 1608

Rate Member

posted February 04, 2005 02:02 PM      Profile for jewel   Email jewel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Twins are from an egg splitting making them identical or a woman who releases 2 eggs ....Unless your wife takes fertility drugs your change is 1 in 80 pregancies and only a small percent of women who are pregnant with twins make it full term..so chances are rather small with out fertility drugs
Posts: 2 | From: kansas | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | My Homepage | Privacy Statement

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3