1. When you were little, did you ever confuse your names or think that the two of you had a joint name (e.g. kim-and-sue)?
-Well, I didn't meet my twin until last August.
2. Were you placed in the same classes in school?
-We are now, and last year too.
3. Do you feel that your twin fills a void that no other relationship could fill?
4. Do you and your twin have similar interests?
5. Have you faced competition between you and your twin either academically or socially?
6. Do you feel that your parents treat you as individuals, or as a unit?
-It depends on the mood they're in.
7. Do you feel more comfortable being treated as an individual or as a unit?
-Depends on the mood we're in.
8. What is one quality of yours that you attribute to being a twin?
-I don't know yet.
9. Do you share similar friends with your twin?
10. Do you consider having a twin aa lucky circumstance? Or unlucky? (do you view your experience as a twin as positive or negative?)
-Positive! It's fun.
It takes two baby,
it takes two baby,
just me and you...