Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 1   » Mirror Identical Twins   » Mirror identical stories

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mirror identical stories
ruby
Member # 2533

posted 01-01-2004 10:16 AM      Profile for ruby   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey! Me and Caroline r mirror identical
Do any of u have funny stories.
We do. Once, we were having dinner with our Mum's posh friend. We were wearing the same but I had a lilac top and Caroline had pink. We kept saying we needed the toilet and rushing to swop tops. When we came down we sat in each others chair. The posh lady kept calling me Caroline and Caroline Ruby . Our parents grounded us for 4 days because they knew what was going on. Apparently we were wearing dif. coloured bobbles and we forgot to swop them.

--------------------

Ruby and Caroline xx

Posts: 22 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Twinie R
Member # 2538

Rate Member

posted 01-02-2004 09:33 PM      Profile for Twinie R   Email Twinie R   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Once my mom toke me and my twin sister shoping and we picked out the same shirts but one was blue and one was red. I took the red because i thought elana (my sister) wanted the blue and she took the blu cause she thought i wanted the red. later we found that out and switched shirts- luckily we are the same size!
quote:

Matt
Member # 2566

Member Rated:

posted 01-23-2004 05:31 PM      Profile for Matt   Email Matt   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When me and my twin bro Mike were younger we played football for Warwick Pal, and we were on a championship team but you could only weigh a certain amount if you were a cetain age or you were disqualified. Well, my bro was the starting quarterback and it was a big game, and he weighed too much!! Needless to say, the Coach soon got the bright idea to send me to weigh in for my brother, and it worked like a charm "Good luck, Mike!" the official said and we won the game we went on to go undefeated 11 - 0 winning the superbowl, Rhode Island State Championship, (for the second year in a row), and for the first time we brought hom the New England Regional Title! God Bless the Twin Factor

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited by: Matt ]

Posts: 38 | From: Rhode Island, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Matt
Member # 2566

Member Rated:

posted 01-23-2004 05:33 PM      Profile for Matt   Email Matt   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ruby:
Hey! Me and Caroline r mirror identical
Our parents grounded us for 4 days because they knew what was going on. Apparently we were wearing dif. coloured bobbles and we forgot to swop them.

What in the world are bobbles?? lol

Posts: 38 | From: Rhode Island, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
prncss6485
Member # 2649

Rate Member

posted 04-07-2004 11:33 PM      Profile for prncss6485   Email prncss6485   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
me and my sister were at a school dance and i didnt like to dace so i took out my earings and switched shirts and she danced w/ my bf and he didnt even no it wasent me
then my sis wanted to go out w/ this kid and he said she has to ask him herself so i switched outfits and asked him so it was like he was really going out w/ me

--------------------

shannon swisher

Kadey
Member # 2714

posted 05-24-2004 03:36 PM      Profile for Kadey     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Matt:

What in the world are bobbles?? lol

lol bobbles are hair ties...the elastic things that hold your hair in a ponytail??
Where abouts are you from?
We used to switch all the time when we were wee but i can't think of any recent times!!

--------------------

Kadey and Eiladh
Scottish twins!!!!

Posts: 5 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
iPeter
Member # 2848

Rate Member

posted 08-26-2004 12:12 AM      Profile for iPeter   Email iPeter   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Calvin and I often switch shirts at parties and such. That's really it, but it's fun!

--------------------

It takes two baby,
it takes two baby,
just me and you...

Posts: 7 | From: Fresno | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Saely
Member # 2884

Rate Member

posted 09-15-2004 04:42 PM      Profile for Saely   Email Saely   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Me and my twin siter (Sayei) are mirror twins(i think?), we are identicals and the only difference is 2 beauty marks on my left or her right cheek, not much help for others...LOL
We had a few insidents growing up in Venezuela,my sister was at the board doing 1st grade work (for what my mom said) when it was my turn, it so happens that the teacher was called to the office...she came back and thought i was at the board when i wasn't.
Another time in Florida(once we moved to USA), shopping for a dress, my mom watched in astonishment as we(show mom and said: how about this one? LOL) both pick from opposite racks the same exact dress and color!!
One recent one, after my sister got marry, she & her new husband rented movies at this place...a day after, i went to rent with my husband, and the guy "reconized me" from before, so i went along a charged the movies to my sister's account...Funny.
(the whole time me and my husband kept laughing and thinking what would that guy be thinking about me with another husband or what?was going through his mind?...)
I still getsthose from time to time pinchs, people think that i won't feel it, but my sister will?!
I'm puzzle to see if next time i get pregnant if I'll have twins? because i'm a twin and my husband has sisters that are triplets!, but so far we have 2 boys, different ages. Either way they come it's all good.

Saely. saely4s@yahoo.com

--------------------

Saely & Sayei
-Venezuelan Twins-

Posts: 1 | From: Corona, ca. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3