Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 1   » Mirror Identical Twins   » Do you and your twin like to dress the same

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you and your twin like to dress the same
ruby
Member # 2533

posted 12-31-2003 12:11 PM      Profile for ruby   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do u and ur twin, triplet or whatever like to either dress
1. Totally different
2. Exacly the same
3. or same outfit and pattern but dif. colour.

We like to dress the same but dif. colours. Sometimes we dress same colour and everything.

--------------------

Ruby and Caroline xx

Posts: 22 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
michaela and michelle
Member # 2256

posted 12-31-2003 02:49 PM      Profile for michaela and michelle   Email michaela and michelle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hi we dress the same all the time but it does get annoying as people dont know which ones which and it sometimes gets us mad but we face the facts about being a twin and realise that its a human thing
Posts: 4 | From: burnley | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
ruby
Member # 2533

posted 01-01-2004 10:02 AM      Profile for ruby   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi!
Were always confusing people. They get mad mostly too

--------------------

Ruby and Caroline xx

The_Punkie_Twin
Member # 2532

Rate Member

posted 01-01-2004 02:17 PM      Profile for The_Punkie_Twin     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hi , me and phoebe dress the same sometimes but then other it can be compltely differant, shell come down room her room wearing say a red t-shirt and ill come down wearing he same t-shirt and same colour, and we just laugh, but shes taller than me so people can always see the differance

phoenix
the punkie twin

Posts: 2 | From: England ,United Kingdom | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
ruby
Member # 2533

posted 01-01-2004 04:15 PM      Profile for ruby   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi!
Shame you and Phoebe are dif. sizes.

--------------------

Ruby and Caroline xx

FantasyDreamer5
Member # 2473

Member Rated:

posted 01-01-2004 04:25 PM      Profile for FantasyDreamer5     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, me and my quint sisters are identical but hate dressing the same, we like to be as diffrent as possible. Besides I'm more into wearing dark cloths and they wear more "preppy" cloths.

--------------------

~Avril~

Posts: 32 | From: New Jersey, U.S.A | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
ruby
Member # 2533

posted 01-01-2004 05:23 PM      Profile for ruby   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow quints!
Me and Caroline are into girly stuff and sleevless tops

--------------------

Ruby and Caroline xx

Madison
Member # 2495

Member Rated:

posted 01-03-2004 09:18 AM      Profile for Madison   Email Madison   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Me & Isabella never dress exactly the same, but we always wear the same bracelet and the same necklace

When we were little we always wore the same but that was just cos we were so alike and our parents thought it was cute!

Please email us at brooklyn_twins@yahoo.com if you wanna be friends.

--------------------

Love Madison x

Proud to be the Mirror Identical twin of Isabella

Twins have their hearts enTWINed

Posts: 30 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ganymede
Member # 2540

posted 01-03-2004 02:14 PM      Profile for Ganymede   Email Ganymede   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Me and Hebe always wear different clothes. My mom says that it's cuz we are two seperate people. She always makes sure we know that.

--------------------

I'm the only one who can say "I've known you BEFORE you were born!"

Ron & Don
Member # 2057

Member Rated:

posted 01-05-2004 03:07 PM      Profile for Ron & Don   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
#2. We Have the same hairstyle, wear identical clothes & have matching sunglasses!!
(We are even the same weight & height.)
"Who's Who?"
www.thetwinbrothers.com

Posts: 14 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
RuTlEdGeTwInS26
Member # 2369

Rate Member

posted 01-05-2004 09:27 PM      Profile for RuTlEdGeTwInS26   Email RuTlEdGeTwInS26   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
we havent dress alike since our mom stopped dressing us.............it makes me feel like we are the same person....which we are NOT!......lol
Ron & Don
Member # 2057

Member Rated:

posted 01-06-2004 03:07 PM      Profile for Ron & Don   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Interesting! We started dressing the same after that...

www.thetwinbrothers.com

FantasyDreamer5
Member # 2473

Member Rated:

posted 01-06-2004 08:16 PM      Profile for FantasyDreamer5     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quad not quint** lol sry

--------------------

~Avril~

Posts: 32 | From: New Jersey, U.S.A | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
brandybrandon
Member # 2543

Rate Member

posted 01-07-2004 08:05 PM      Profile for brandybrandon   Email brandybrandon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My brother & i don't dress the same anymore....but if we wanna mess with people it'll happen!!!!Still jus having fun,he's my best friend!
Posts: 1 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
ghadadeer
Member # 2546

posted 01-10-2004 10:06 AM      Profile for ghadadeer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
me and my sister are mirror twins iam lefthanded and she is right handed we dont like dressing the same and stopped that since our mum stopped dressing us
Identical*triplets
Member # 2373

Rate Member

posted 01-15-2004 09:55 AM      Profile for Identical*triplets     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi!

We are identical triplets and we do dress alike! Always...

Love Annie, Michelle and Lindsay!

Ron & Don
Member # 2057

Member Rated:

posted 01-16-2004 12:24 AM      Profile for Ron & Don   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!
That's great!

Our Twinsite:
www.thetwinbrothers.com

tammers1010
Member # 2565

Rate Member

posted 01-23-2004 12:29 AM      Profile for tammers1010     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We were usually dressed alike when we were little, our mom just put the two of us in different colors, so that people could tell us apart. As we got older we began to hate it, so we started dressing differently. We even altered our hair cuts so that we would look different. I cut mine short, and Terry kept hers very long.
The sad thing is, I began to miss all the fun we had looking 100% alike as children. My sister did not seem to miss it but, due to mere accidents in outfit planning, sorority events, and Graduation, I got my wish of us dressing alike a few more times.

Matt
Member # 2566

Rate Member

posted 01-23-2004 12:38 AM      Profile for Matt   Email Matt   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hehe cool, yea me and my identical twin mike are in college now, but back when our parents dressed us I was the blue kid and he was the red kid, and to this day if you try to give me a red shirt I'm gunna return it, but if I go shopping and I see an ugly blue shirt, it doesnt look ugly to me just cuz its blue! :Ž BTW this is like my first most and obviously my name is matt, I'm always on AIM sn: TheMatt924 if anyone ever wants to IM me I'd love to hear from ya
Posts: 2 | From: Rhode Island, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3