Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 1   » Mirror Identical Twins   » The differences between me and her

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The differences between me and her
Sydney
Member # 2332

posted 11-30-2003 01:24 PM      Profile for Sydney        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why I an writing this:

some new girl at my school seems to be obsessed with twins (but she isnt one) so she is trying to be friends with all 6 pairs of twins in my school!
i gave her a try (but i knew it wouldnt last cause she only wanted to be friends cause i'm a twin! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna scream!)
and just yesterday she says what IS different about you and your sis?

i was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad!

thats why i am writing this. if that has happened to you or u wanna express your induviduality plz feel free to say what your differences are:

1. she knows how to speak spanish
i'm not so good at it (by the way this is sydney and not shannan)

2. i like to sing
she is more interested in her flute

3. she can tell her friends off if they say something
i just let it go by and dont really say anything

4. i play back possition in speedball
wait! so does she! but i wont go in front cause i suck at playing front...she takes whatever postion

5. i let it slip by when someone calls me shannan
she says..."NO stupid! thats my sister! thats sydney!"....she isnt mean! not at all. it just annoys her....she is getting to the point now where she doesnt care if we get mixed up

6. she would rather go out with friends on a weekend
i would rather read

7. i collect so many angel statues that shannan has threatened me that she will hide them all cause its taking up our room
she collects....ummmmmm.....ummmmmm nothing really

8. I absolutely hate soccer!!!!!!
she does to but not as much and she will watch our friend Annah play when i would never!

9. shes clean.....not a neat-freak but cleaner than me
i throw my stuff everywhere....not really i'm just not as neat as her

ok ok! thats good! if i go farther you ppl will never read this! lol

c ya!

--------------------

From Syd and Shannan

Posts: 62 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
FantasyDreamer5
Member # 2473

Member Rated:

posted 12-02-2003 05:13 PM      Profile for FantasyDreamer5     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
People can be foolish at times, I know. People do try to be our friends alot of the times too but I, personally, just ignore them. My quads do too at times, but not always because they have a litlle bit of more patience than me. Heres my list:

1. I like football, hockey and all those hard sports (like Erick)
- Emma and Angee aren't into sports...

2. I like light eyes
- They ALL prefer dark eyes

3. I like our hair color (the girls have the same color hair)
- Emma and Angee don't as much

4. I am NOT at all strong when it comes to emotions
- They all are

5. I'm more of a tomboy (Erick is a boy so yeah)
- Emma and Angee are girlie-girls most of the time

6. I like snakes and other reptiles
- They don't (besides for Erick)

7. I love being in the dark
- Emma is scared

8. I get honor classes and on principle honors
- Angge is in honor classes but no honors at all (same thing with Erick) and Emma is on honors but not honor classes

9. I twitch when I'm angry
- They obviously don't

10. I'm the "telepathic" one out of us. Like I'm the one who can usually tell when one of us is hurt.
- Emma and Angee get it but few times. Erick get's it along with me

11. I'm closer to Erick than I am to Emma and Angee

Well, that's my list, theres more, but I think this is long enough (lol)

--------------------

~Avril~

Posts: 35 | From: New Jersey, U.S.A | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sydney
Member # 2332

posted 12-03-2003 09:40 PM      Profile for Sydney        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thats kay! i like responses! plus u e-mail me like like like like like alllllllllllll the time!

lol (like all my likes?) (((SMILEZ)))

--------------------

From Syd and Shannan

Posts: 62 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
ruby
Member # 2533

posted 12-31-2003 12:07 PM      Profile for ruby   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Me and Caroline's differences r
1. I prefer purple but Caroline likes lilac.
2. I don't like strawberry icecream and Caroline hates rasberry
3. I like cats and Caroline likes hamsters.

They are realy the only differences

--------------------

Ruby and Caroline xx

Posts: 22 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Madison
Member # 2495

Member Rated:

posted 01-06-2004 02:24 PM      Profile for Madison   Email Madison   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Me & Izzie's differences are:

1. I'm right handed and she's left handed.
2. When we surf, I use my right foot and she uses her left.
3. I have a small freckle on my left hand and she has one on her right.
4. She prefers the color lilac to pink - I don't.
5. I like to fall asleep to the radio and she doesn't - kinda tricky seeing as we share a room!

That's it!

--------------------

Love Madison x

Proud to be the Mirror Identical twin of Isabella

Twins have their hearts enTWINed

Posts: 61 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
ghadadeer
Member # 2546

posted 01-10-2004 10:16 AM      Profile for ghadadeer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
our diffrences:
she like some kinds of food that i dont like it
we are diffrent in the way of dressing
one of us is more nervous than the other
that all our diffrences
ghada and ghadeer

Miranda
Member # 3073

Rate Member

posted 01-05-2005 04:55 PM      Profile for Miranda   Email Miranda   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm miranda. My mirror identical twin sister is Aca, who is on here very often.
Our differences are:
I'm 5'1", she's 5'0"/ My hairs up to my shoulders/ he hair is longer/ I wear my hair straight/ she wears it with our natural wave/ Im right handed/shes left handed/ shes in to sports/ Im not/ shes interested in Majoring in Film and Business(college)/ Im interesting in Majoring in psychology and cullinary (food preperation) Arts/ Her eyes, are more hazel than mine/ while mine are more green/ i have a freckle on my left cheek/ its the opposite for her/ and Im older by 45 minutes/ she loves to sing/ i play clarinet/ I play electric guitar/ she plays the drums and bass guitar. We have our different interest, but in many ways we're alike...we're competetive ( in a good way)....we're each others everything.

--------------------

If ever did n e thing wrong with Aca and i both in the same class, our teachers would never know who did what...I was always say "Dont look at me! My sister's the graceful one!"

triplet1
Member # 3085

Rate Member

posted 01-12-2005 04:29 PM      Profile for triplet1   Email triplet1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm an identical triplet, a college teacher and both my triplet brothers are lawyers. I would be bored to death researching the law. We all three studied liberal arts in college, all have sprained our right ankle 5-6 times, and all three have an astigmatism in the right eye. I'm left handed and they aren't. Only other diffrences, I'm more charming and (slightly) better looking.
Posts: 1 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tracie
Member # 3095

Rate Member

posted 01-19-2005 05:49 PM      Profile for Tracie   Email Tracie   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi im Tracie! My twin sister name is Stacie. She's 2 minutes older than I am. She's also a little taller and thiner than I am. We are both collge freshman(18 year old).

--------------------

Tracie the bad twin!

Posts: 9 | From: Houston | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
AFTiggerIntel
Member # 3168

Rate Member

posted 02-24-2005 06:38 AM      Profile for AFTiggerIntel   Email AFTiggerIntel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm Cheryl and my twin is Jennifer. We're 23 years old and some of the differences are:

I'm military intelligence she was a security forces member (SP/MP)

I drive Fords she drives whatever is the cheapest (we owned the same color trucks but hers was a chevy S-10 and mine was a ranger)

She swears up and down that my niece is mine since she's a klutz and when I have kids if one of em is normal she's going to claim him/her since she never falls down

I own 2 large dogs, she has 2 cats

I'm deathly afraid of heights and she will spend all day up a tree

I want to stay home, she always wants to go out and see people

She likes guys who are blond adonises and I love guys with brown hair and brown eyes (I'm still trying to convert her on this one)

Posts: 4 | From: Omaha, Nebraska | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3