Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 1   » Mirror Identical Twins   » Texas twin round-up

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Texas twin round-up
Sydney
Member # 2332

posted 10-05-2003 08:53 PM      Profile for Sydney        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
im not from texas but we took a trip there for the TTR-u. full of twins! anyone else go there?
i had fun. well, the stupidest/funniest thing happened.

i got separated from my sister and i asked a nice guy in his late 20's if he had seen my sister. he looked at me and said "well little miss i would love to help you. what does your sister look like?"

i just about blew up. i had told him that it was my twin sister, too! OMG!

--------------------

From Syd and Shannan

Posts: 60 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
ruby
Member # 2533

posted 01-02-2004 12:13 PM      Profile for ruby   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know. That happened to us once. It is so annoying

--------------------

Ruby and Caroline xx

Posts: 22 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kendra
Member # 391

Member Rated:

posted 01-11-2004 12:01 PM      Profile for Kendra   Author's Homepage   Email Kendra   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So it was larger this year? We went to the first one.

The thing the guy said to you is a common comment at a twin event. Its a joke.

"Have you seen my twins?"
"No, what does she look like?"
"Sorta like me"

Maybe you can find yourself in the TTR pictures at twinstuff.

--------------------

http://millartwins.twinstuff.com

Posts: 51 | From: Welland, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Sydney
Member # 2332

posted 06-29-2004 09:54 PM      Profile for Sydney        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i dont know. it was pretty big. I dont have much to compare it too

he looked so serious, lol!

--------------------

From Syd and Shannan

Posts: 60 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3