Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 1   » Mirror Identical Twins   » hi im new and im identical

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hi im new and im identical
Sydney
Member # 2332

Rate Member

posted 07-06-2003 11:07 AM      Profile for Sydney     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hi my name is Sydney!
I have an identical twin sister, Shannan.
We are very close.
we are almost in 7th grade.
we are on the same team for both sports La Crosse and Speedball.
i have a dog (golden retriever) named Angel.
i have two brothers, Oliver and Owen, also twins who are at the age of 16.
I look up to them and they tell us what we might go through later in life.
i also have a 2 other sisters, age 15 and 14, named Bianca(14)and carmen(15)...

big family, and nice to meet you all!

--------------------

a house is built with roofs and beams...a home is built with love and dreams
Twincerely,
Sydney

i'm identical....i'm twindependent.

Posts: 54 | From: The wonderful U.S. | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Identical*twin*girls
Member # 2253

Rate Member

posted 08-04-2003 03:22 AM      Profile for Identical*twin*girls     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi! Our names are Michelle and Annie and we are identical too! When are you guys borned? We are borned on 3/20-1991. We are almost in the 7th grade too!

-------------------------------------------------

Remember friends and bear in mind
Twin friends are hard to find
And if u find one good and true
Dont exchange the old for new

HOTTIE TWIN
Member # 2367

Rate Member

posted 09-15-2003 08:27 PM      Profile for HOTTIE TWIN   Email HOTTIE TWIN   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HI WE ARE TWINS OUR NAMES ARE TEFFANI AND TESSANI WE LOVE EACH OTHER TO DEATH.WE HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS BUT WE WANT SIME NEW FRIENDS ON TWINS WORLDS SITE AND WE ARE NEW. SO PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POST IF YOU WANT TO BE OUR FRIENDS.WE HAVE JUST STARTED 7TH GRADE AND WE ARE 12 AND WE ARE GIRLS AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR BOY AND GIRL TWINS IN CAIFORNIA AND OTHER STATES.SO DROP US A LINE
HOTTIE TWIN
Member # 2367

Rate Member

posted 09-15-2003 08:33 PM      Profile for HOTTIE TWIN   Email HOTTIE TWIN   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HI ANY 1 WANT TO BE FRIENDS
Haleth
Member # 2428

Rate Member

posted 09-26-2003 09:47 PM      Profile for Haleth   Email Haleth   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
nice to meet you all! I am Haleth. I am 14 and a freshman in high school. I have an identical twin sister.

Sydney: It must be awesome to have older brothers who are also twins. I and my sister are the oldest. We have always had to look after our younger sister, which is hard because she doesn't understand what being twins is like and gets jealous and angry of our relationship.

--------------------

"...their hearts, wounded with sweet words, overflowed, and their joy was like swords, and they passed in thought to the regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness."
-JRR Tolkien

Sydney
Member # 2332

Rate Member

posted 10-05-2003 08:39 PM      Profile for Sydney     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HOTTIE TWIN:

sorry i dint reply soon. i forgot my password.
sure ill be friends

syd

--------------------

Twincerely,
Sydney

Sydney
Member # 2332

Rate Member

posted 10-05-2003 09:35 PM      Profile for Sydney     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
IDENTICAL *twin* GIRLS!

born 1991. shannan @ 10:13 me @ 10:15
dec. 13.

--------------------

Twincerely,
Sydney

Sydney
Member # 2332

Rate Member

posted 11-12-2003 05:25 PM      Profile for Sydney     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
anyone on? i'm bored. i dont want to do homework. shannan's smarter than me anyways.
reply if your on now.

--------------------

Twincerely,
Sydney

Madison
Member # 2495

Member Rated:

posted 11-27-2003 12:42 PM      Profile for Madison   Email Madison   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heya Sydney,

Email me at brooklyn_twins@yahoo.com

--------------------

Love Madison x

Proud to be the Mirror Identical twin of Isabella

Twins have their hearts enTWINed

Posts: 30 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
CCtwins
Member # 2548

Rate Member

posted 01-12-2004 01:24 PM      Profile for CCtwins   Author's Homepage   Email CCtwins   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey to all twins!
we are Cornelija and Carolina from Europe.we were born at 31 th of October. ....now we r 19 years old.

is there any one twins who were born under scorpio sign?
C&C twins from europe
www.bellacaro.com

Posts: 10 | From: europe | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Matt
Member # 2566

Rate Member

posted 01-23-2004 05:24 PM      Profile for Matt   Email Matt   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh my god twins born on halloween! How cool is that!!
Posts: 10 | From: Rhode Island, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3