Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 1   » Mirror Identical Twins   » Im Identical

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Im Identical
Twankeroo
Member # 2261

Rate Member

posted 05-14-2003 07:18 PM      Profile for Twankeroo   Email Twankeroo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We are identical Twins from Houston.
Posts: 2 | From: HOUSTON, TX | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
carla
Member # 2264

Rate Member

posted 05-16-2003 11:31 AM      Profile for carla   Email carla   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi ! I have identical twin boys (age 14).It is really hard for people to tell them apart.
Twin with twins
Member # 2276

Rate Member

posted 05-24-2003 03:25 PM      Profile for Twin with twins   Email Twin with twins   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Twankeroo:
We are identical Twins from Houston.

I have identical twin gurls there are 3 months

Identical*twin*girls
Member # 2253

Rate Member

posted 05-25-2003 05:20 AM      Profile for Identical*twin*girls     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We are identical!
mgs269
Member # 2280

Rate Member

posted 06-03-2003 01:40 PM      Profile for mgs269   Email mgs269   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
me and my sister are identical twins, we live in CT. where is everyone from and how old is everone, f/m??
meg

Ashelyn's Twin
Member # 2294

Rate Member

posted 06-07-2003 07:31 PM      Profile for Ashelyn's Twin   Author's Homepage   Email Ashelyn's Twin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi! I'm also an identical twin. I'm 15 and from Orange County, CA.

--------------------

I'm Kaitlyn- MZ Twin to Ashelyn, Sister to Zane (age 9), Taylor (age 7), Ava (age 4), and Mallory (age 2)

Posts: 5 | From: Orange County, California | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
twinspin23
Member # 2301

Rate Member

posted 06-11-2003 03:29 PM      Profile for twinspin23   Email twinspin23   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm a mirror twin. My sister and I live in Ct. She's left handed and I'm right handed. We sound so much alike that we even fool our parents! We've been wombmates and roommates! We are not sure if we are identical for there are very slight differences between us.
Posts: 2 | From: Bethel CT | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
LittleMissTwin2
Member # 2303

Rate Member

posted 06-13-2003 08:49 PM      Profile for LittleMissTwin2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Twinspin 23, it sounds like you probably are identical. Take a DNA test. My twin sister and I were diagnosed as fraturnal at birth. About a year ago I talked her into taking a DNA test (our mom was convinced that we were wasting our money because the doctor said that we were fraturnal). We got the test results back in about 5 days and it turned out that we ARE identical! I found out that about 1/3 of all identical twins are misdiagnosed as fraturnal.

If nothing else it will satisfy your curiosity.

Posts: 2 | From: Southern California | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
twingurl05
Member # 2307

posted 06-17-2003 08:24 PM      Profile for twingurl05   Email twingurl05   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
me and my twin are faternal but people say we lokk exactly alike we are 15.

--------------------

i*love*twins
*~*love you*love me*love destiny*~*
destinys child # 1 fan
i love twins

Supa_Twin
Member # 2308

posted 06-18-2003 04:58 AM      Profile for Supa_Twin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Every1! i am an identical twin, but me and my sis always argue over the most ridiculous things!i am 13 and rebecca(my twin)is 2 and a half hours older! weird huh?

--------------------

emilynettle

Posts: 1 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
leggy
Member # 2311

Rate Member

posted 06-20-2003 11:08 AM      Profile for leggy   Email leggy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey twins! I'm an identical twin too, and I love it! My twin and I are 17 and used to fight alot but as we matured, we've become best friends. If you're a girl, an identical twin is the best asset you can have. When we go out together wearing coordinated outfits, guys go crazy. One thing I've learned is that guys love twins! I use to hate dressing like my sis, but now I think its fun! My twin is the closest person to me, she's my soul mate. so appreciate you're twin, becausey our twin will always be there for you. I just hate it when my twin embarasses me around guys by telling them personal stuff about me. Well anyways, twins rock! We twins should all stick together.
Posts: 4 | From: canada | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
just me
Member # 2328

Rate Member

posted 07-04-2003 03:38 AM      Profile for just me   Email just me   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi, My sister and I are Mirror twins. I get a lot of questions from the people I work with about being a twin. They want to know what it's like. I never know how to answer that question.
Posts: 1 | From: Dallas Tx | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tim
Member # 2375

Rate Member

posted 08-08-2003 12:54 AM      Profile for Tim   Email Tim   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My brother and I are 22 year old twins in Orange County. It's nice to know we're not the only ones from Orange County on here Kaitlyn.
Posts: 3 | From: Orange County | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sydney
Member # 2332

Rate Member

posted 10-05-2003 09:48 PM      Profile for Sydney     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
JUST ME:

i can never answer that 1 either. im mirror too!

--------------------

a house is built with roofs and beams...a home is built with love and dreams
Twincerely,
Sydney

i'm identical....i'm twindependent.

Posts: 54 | From: The wonderful U.S. | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3