Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 1   » Mirror Identical Twins   » Finding for identical twin girls

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Finding for identical twin girls
q8twins
Member # 1816

Rate Member

posted 07-09-2002 04:06 AM      Profile for q8twins   Email q8twins   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hi

We are identical twins ,finding for identical twin girls if you want to see us please join our website www.q8twins.com please do send us email on : q8twins@hotmail.comTwins

[ 08-05-2003: Message edited by: q8twins ]

Identical*twin*girls
Member # 2253

Rate Member

posted 05-08-2003 09:26 AM      Profile for Identical*twin*girls     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey! We are identical twin girls! From Annie and Michelle!
jas527
Member # 2254

Rate Member

posted 05-09-2003 01:20 PM      Profile for jas527   Email jas527   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My wombmate and I are identical twins and are the best of friends. At 26 we have vowed to remain wombmates and roommates. I don't know how I would make it in this world with out her.
Posts: 4 | From: Mulberry, FL | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
rockertwin2
Member # 2266

Rate Member

posted 06-20-2003 09:57 PM      Profile for rockertwin2   Author's Homepage   Email rockertwin2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My sis and I are identical twins. So yay. I would definitely do ANYTHING for her. Luv Heather and Kelly!!

--------------------

Twins make life happy. I hope you have one. :)

Sydney
Member # 2332

posted 11-09-2003 08:25 AM      Profile for Sydney        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Identical twins sydney and shannan! big hi from both of us!

--------------------

From Syd and Shannan

Posts: 62 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sydney
Member # 2332

posted 11-12-2003 04:48 PM      Profile for Sydney        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey! thanks for the privet message. I dont have a scanner for the picture part, but yes i have visited your website (one of the reasons i replyed l;ast time) and i am thinking about joining.

if you want, I will talk to my twin and see if she will join but of course she never listens to me (lol just kidding)

--------------------

From Syd and Shannan

Posts: 62 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Madison
Member # 2495

Member Rated:

posted 11-28-2003 05:00 AM      Profile for Madison   Email Madison   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heya,

I'm a mirror identical twin and I would definitly do anything for my sister.

--------------------

Love Madison x

Proud to be the Mirror Identical twin of Isabella

Twins have their hearts enTWINed

Posts: 38 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
michaela and michelle
Member # 2256

posted 12-23-2003 10:47 AM      Profile for michaela and michelle   Email michaela and michelle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey me and my twin are mirror images and woyld love to join your site but the thing is that i will need to find out where she is as she has done a runner away from me but if she doesnt come home then i will join on my own
Posts: 6 | From: burnley | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Acting_Twins
Member # 2534

Member Rated:

posted 12-31-2003 05:10 PM      Profile for Acting_Twins     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Me and my sister are identical twins. 13 years of age, blonde hair and blonde ambition, we wanna be actresses you c!!
prncss6485
Member # 2649

Rate Member

posted 04-07-2004 11:56 PM      Profile for prncss6485   Email prncss6485   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my sister and i ar 18 were identical twins u can im us at prncss6485

--------------------

shannon swisher

michaela and michelle
Member # 2256

posted 05-23-2004 04:09 PM      Profile for michaela and michelle   Email michaela and michelle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hi me and my sister are identical twins, we do everything together like go shopping and if one cant get a boyfriend then the other doesnt have one coz it would mean that the other would be left out.and we dont leave each other out so yeh sure we would love to jion ur site, we have always wanted to mee more twins and this is a big oppertunity thankx bye
michaela and michelle
p.s please get back to us on mickychrisy@yahoo.com

Posts: 6 | From: burnley | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kadey
Member # 2714

posted 05-24-2004 03:10 PM      Profile for Kadey     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey guys
I'm Kadey and my sister is Eiladh. I'm pretty sure we're identical but we've never checked!! We're 16 from Scotland.
x

--------------------

Kadey and Eiladh
Scottish twins!!!!

Posts: 5 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kyle
Member # 2157

Rate Member

posted 07-16-2004 07:42 PM      Profile for Kyle   Email Kyle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey all.

Kurt and Kyle Wiegers here. We are from Lincoln Nebraska, 28 year old aircraft mechanics.

Hope & Holly
Member # 2772

Rate Member

posted 07-17-2004 06:30 PM      Profile for Hope & Holly   Email Hope & Holly   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kyle:
Hey all.

Kurt and Kyle Wiegers here. We are from Lincoln Nebraska, 28 year old aircraft mechanics.

Hey
Me and my twin are identical too!! But if she didn't have problems when she was born we would look more alike but most people can't tell us apart!!!!!

--------------------

Hope & Holly

Kyle
Member # 2157

Rate Member

posted 07-17-2004 07:43 PM      Profile for Kyle   Email Kyle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You know, that is almost a good thing.

Kurt and I actually get a kick out of being noticed in public as adult twins (because adult twins together are rare), but at the same time it really gets old fast when nobody can get your name right. I get a comment from a guy named Shannon (yes, a guy) who thinks getting my name right is a big deal. It was funny, then annoying, and now just part of my day.

Ah, well.

Kyle.

jsnlong602
Member # 2817

Rate Member

posted 08-07-2004 11:49 PM      Profile for jsnlong602   Email jsnlong602   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Me and my brother are 25. we dont live together but do live next door to each other and up to about a month ago we worked together too

--------------------

Jason Long

Posts: 1 | From: Ohio | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
antonetwinsokc
Member # 2824

Rate Member

posted 08-11-2004 02:07 PM      Profile for antonetwinsokc   Email antonetwinsokc   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My brother and I were at 2004 Twinsburg and met alot of great people. If you would like to get in contact with us our e-mail is jasonantone73129@yahoo.com. We forgot to get the number of the brothers from Duncan Oklahoma. Sorry. If anyone can help us get in contact with them please help. We are also looking for all the women that let us hang out with them at Twinsburg. Would really like to stay in contact with everyone we met. We will be back at Twinsburg next year for sure.
Posts: 1 | From: Oklahoma City, OK 73129 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3