Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 1   » Mirror Identical Twins   » ahhhh ...help me

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ahhhh ...help me
princesslexi
Member # 1731

Rate Member

posted 04-16-2002 05:51 PM      Profile for princesslexi   Email princesslexi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my name is lexi and my twins name is ali ...we are 15 and she is sOoOoOo annoying.....she is always there ...she stands w/ me and my friends and embarresses me (cant spell). she wont leave me alone...she has other friends but she still wants to always be by me...we arent 5 anymore...i dont wanna be around her ..i dont mind when she around and not embaressing me ..but she always is..i m getting really sick of her....my boyfriend come over alot..and im getting older and wanting to be alone w/ him ...she always sits w/ us and wont let us be alone....shes everywhere i go...she is on my school basketball team....then i started to play soccer out of school this year so i could do cheerleading ...and she quit soccer too!!! they took both of us for cheerleading and said it was so cute that they had twins on the team....i was soooooo mad...i wanted to do something by myself w/ my friends.... i kno i m sounding mean ...but if u dont have a twin u wont understand....she buys the same clothes as me and trys to wear them on the same day that i wear them....she is my moe then my sister ..she is like a best friend...but a friend gone annoying that i cant get away from...i love her like crazy but i need time by myself...i tried to talk to her but its no help...she gets more attention at home from me cauz she is smarter then me....she is def. smarter then me...so when we are at my moms house...my mom keeps talking to her bout colleges....but my dad is more on the sports side so thats why i like to be with him...but i hate his new wife....but thats a wholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee other story...well i need some help...so email me
ruby
Member # 2533

posted 01-02-2004 05:10 PM      Profile for ruby   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
caroline-aged 12
Have u tried telling her how you feel

--------------------

Ruby and Caroline xx

Posts: 22 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
prncss6485
Member # 2649

Rate Member

posted 04-07-2004 11:51 PM      Profile for prncss6485   Email prncss6485   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey i understand me and my sister went thru that were 18 now and now we have time w/ are bfs w/o one another and we pick days were her bf and mine and all of us hang out so talk to her and pick days were u all can hang out even if its just u and her that what we do hope i helped some

--------------------

shannon swisher

Kadey
Member # 2714

posted 05-24-2004 03:28 PM      Profile for Kadey     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey Lexi
I am an expert on the whole split family thing, we have 3 wee sisters and both our parents have remarried with step-siblings too. And it sucks!!
Between you and your sister I really think you need to talk to her. I know it's hard because you feel close to your sister but you want freedom at the same time. If you really want to be more individual and spend more time with your friends and boyfriend without her then you really are going to have to sit down and talk to her about it...you could even make a girls night out of it!
Hope all goes well
x

--------------------

Kadey and Eiladh
Scottish twins!!!!

Posts: 3 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3