Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 9   » Twinless Twin Support Groups   » Twinless Twins Confernce 2003

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Twinless Twins Confernce 2003
Brianstwin
Member # 2320

Rate Member

posted 06-24-2003 12:15 PM      Profile for Brianstwin   Email Brianstwin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hi Everyone my name is Kevin Mullen Twin to Brian and if are a twinless twin the confernce is July 23rd to 27th in Del Ray Beach, Florida , if you want more info on the confernce or the group go to twinlesstwins.org hope to see you all there . Kevin Twin to Brian
Posts: 43 | From: New England | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
kathyB
Member # 2650

Rate Member

posted 04-06-2004 12:27 PM      Profile for kathyB   Email kathyB   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hello everyone! Im new to this sight. I lost my twin sister Kelley 18 months ago and its been very difficult for me, not having her around. I need lots of support. Can this sight do that?? KathyB
Posts: 1 | From: work | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Brianstwin
Member # 2320

Rate Member

posted 04-12-2004 11:22 PM      Profile for Brianstwin   Email Brianstwin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hi Kathy my name is Kevin Twin to Brian i'm amember of Twinless Twins Support Group International if you want more info about the group go to www.twinlessstwins.org , or if you want to go the yahoo group , go to www. twinlesstwins@yahoogroups.com there is an Annaul Confernce this year its in Chicago , IL, Jult 21st-24th ,

if you want to talk send an email , i'm always here for other Twinless ,

Kevy B's Twin

Brianstwin
Member # 2320

Rate Member

posted 04-12-2004 11:25 PM      Profile for Brianstwin   Email Brianstwin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
opps July 21st-24th Kevy B's Twin
twinrose
Member # 2747

posted 06-29-2004 01:00 AM      Profile for twinrose     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi
I am lost Kathy, my identical twin in August 03. I am completely lost without her. Breast Cancer - out of the blue. I want to look ahead, but can't stop thinking about her. I feel the lost 24 hrs a day. I really think that only another twin can realize this loss. I spoke to her everyday and for the last year, worked with her. We attended everything together. Never underestimate the closeness of twins. It is hard to find local twins who have experienced this kind of loss. I am from NJ.

Brianstwin
Member # 2320

Rate Member

posted 07-13-2004 12:08 AM      Profile for Brianstwin   Email Brianstwin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Kathy my name is Kevin Twin to Brian i lost my twin brother Brian the night before we were born i'm a long time member of Twinless Twins Support Group International , i know this is very short notice but the twinless twins coonfernce is in Chicago,IL July 21st -24th . if you want more info about the group the website is www.twinlesstwins.org and there is a yahoo group the address is www.twinlesstwins@yahoogroups.com , i hope this help and i'm so sorry about your twin . I know some twinless in NJ if you want Debbie and Lisa Ganz can help you out to get contacted by the other NJ twins .

i hope to hear from you soon i'm always here if you want to talk . Kevy B's Twin .

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3