Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 3   » Want to Date Other Twins   » Twins Dating...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Twins Dating...
Ron & Don
Member # 2057

Member Rated:

posted 01-06-2004 10:21 PM      Profile for Ron & Don   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We think it would be great to see more twins dating twins!!
Our twinsite:
www.thetwinbrothers.com

Posts: 39 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ron & Don
Member # 2057

Member Rated:

posted 03-21-2004 09:17 PM      Profile for Ron & Don   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We are single & haven't dated twins yet...

Don & Ron
Our twin site:
www.thetwinbrothers.com

Matt
Member # 2566

Member Rated:

posted 05-01-2004 08:53 PM      Profile for Matt   Email Matt   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
how shocking! =O lol
Posts: 38 | From: Rhode Island, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ron & Don
Member # 2057

Member Rated:

posted 05-22-2004 08:55 AM      Profile for Ron & Don   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry Matt, females only!

"The new Kellogg's twins"
www.thetwinbrothers.com

Matt
Member # 2566

Member Rated:

posted 05-24-2004 06:52 PM      Profile for Matt   Email Matt   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hahahahahaaa
Posts: 38 | From: Rhode Island, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kyle
Member # 2157

Rate Member

posted 06-10-2004 10:51 PM      Profile for Kyle   Email Kyle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Matt, what is wrong with Ron and Don? Let them do their thing. It affects you in the least, yet you want to jump in here with nothing useful to say.

Kurt and I have dated twins before, and have lost count of the different sets we have exchanged some e-mails with, and it is not as difficult to do as you think. We even got a phone call tonight from some women interested in us, and who are from this website forum.

It won't help Ron and Don for you to just jump in here and screw it up for them.

[ 06-12-2004: Message edited by: Kyle ]

twintouch
Member # 2731

posted 06-14-2004 08:01 PM      Profile for twintouch   Email twintouch   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone, We are identical twins from the New York area. We are both inteligent, creative, beautiful and have never in our 34 years dated twins. As a matter of fact we don't even know any male identical twins, however we are always on the look out
We are single by choice and are looking to meet other identical twins either male or female. Being a Twin is a gift and one we use to our advantage everyday, we live and own a business together and would really enjoy hearing from other twins who feel the same. We should all rejoice those of us that are Twins that we are so lucky to be Twin's and to always have unconditional love and support from someone who looks just like you
We know we do

Posts: 2 | From: long island new york | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ron & Don
Member # 2057

Member Rated:

posted 06-30-2004 10:41 AM      Profile for Ron & Don   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks Twins!!
Yah, Twins should stick together & help each other!

Twins are cool!!

D $ R

damaris brownn
Member # 2911

posted 09-27-2004 07:03 PM      Profile for damaris brownn        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i am a gorgeous twin girl, and i have a twin brother. it would be SUPER hard to find another set to date us. were only 11, tho!!!! thats KEWL!!!!
luv, dimmy

--------------------

oen twin is taking on the whole world~ me!!!

damarisberkeleybrownn

Kyle
Member # 2157

Rate Member

posted 09-30-2004 01:04 AM      Profile for Kyle   Email Kyle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
11 huh?

I would probably wait untill you are 21 or so. I don't think you know exacly what you want untill you are in your 20s.

Ron & Don
Member # 2057

Member Rated:

posted 02-22-2005 04:33 PM      Profile for Ron & Don   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Our parents were married at 19 but they knew each other a long time...

www.thetwinbrothers.com

babybloom
Member # 3162

Rate Member

posted 02-22-2005 07:01 PM      Profile for babybloom   Email babybloom   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think that it would be cool to date twins. I am a girl and 14 and i have never meet any twins my age. My twin sis hasent eaither... But there are these twin guys one year older than us but i don't know....

--------------------

babybloom

Posts: 2 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kyle
Member # 2157

Rate Member

posted 04-30-2005 02:51 AM      Profile for Kyle   Email Kyle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is up to you and perhaps your parents. Most of the people I know usually really start to date in their early to mid 20s. Teenage years are going to be way to problomatic when you have no money and are living at home for twins dating twins. It isn't that easy to do.
Ron & Don
Member # 2057

Member Rated:

posted 08-19-2005 11:57 AM      Profile for Ron & Don   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We think dating is something you don't have to rush in to but you don't want to wait too long either!

www.thetwinbrothers.com

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3