Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 3   » Want to Date Other Twins   » Twin girls that would love to meet twin guys

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Twin girls that would love to meet twin guys
TwinCowgirlz
Member # 2537

Rate Member

posted 01-02-2004 04:12 PM      Profile for TwinCowgirlz   Email TwinCowgirlz   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We are some cute, fun, identical twin cowgirls that would love to meet some twin guys (possibly cowboys??). We are 20 years old, 5'2" and have dirty blonde hair with blue eyes. It would be great to hear from some twin guys!! Have a great day!!
Kyle
Member # 2157

Rate Member

posted 01-10-2004 05:12 AM      Profile for Kyle   Email Kyle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would like to know why you didn't include a point of contact. I am not trying to be rude, but it does help.

I believe you two are from Las Vegas, correct? Where do you find ranches out there?

P.S. My brother and I are 28 and grew up on a family farm, but now live in Nebraska as aircraft workers.

TwinCowgirls
Member # 2536

Rate Member

posted 01-25-2004 02:25 AM      Profile for TwinCowgirls   Email TwinCowgirls   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh, sorry!!!
lol... our email address is

cowgirlup2rule@yahoo.com or cowgirlup4barrelracing5@yahoo.com

Posts: 2 | From: Nevada | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
TwinCowgirls
Member # 2536

Rate Member

posted 01-27-2004 03:42 AM      Profile for TwinCowgirls   Email TwinCowgirls   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey Nashtwin !!!!!

If you dont mind, could ya'll leave us an email address so we can respond to ya'll??? We would love to talk to ya!!!!!

Hope to hear from you 2 soon!!!

Bye

Posts: 2 | From: Nevada | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Johnny
Member # 2694

Rate Member

posted 05-09-2004 07:22 AM      Profile for Johnny   Email Johnny   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my name is John, although im not in nevada talking with twins is always really cool. Email me at Fleetwood555@aol.com
Posts: 1 | From: Illinois | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ron & Don
Member # 2057

Member Rated:

posted 05-22-2004 10:14 PM      Profile for Ron & Don   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi TwinCowgirlz,
We're dirty blonde & blue eyes too!!
We know how to ride, but it's been a long time...

"Who's Who"
http://www.thetwinbrothers.com

Posts: 21 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3