Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 1   » Fraternal Twins   » any m/f twins out there?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: any m/f twins out there?
AT4evr
Member # 1896

Member Rated:

posted 08-06-2002 08:20 PM      Profile for AT4evr        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Any male-female twins out there? I have a twin brother, and in all of my life, I have met only one other male-female twins. I do not see very many of them where I live. Please respond. Thanks.

--------------------

ILOVEAT!!!
CIT120024evr

lacey
Member # 2026

Rate Member

posted 10-17-2002 06:46 AM      Profile for lacey   Email lacey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AT4evr:
Any male-female twins out there? I have a twin brother, and in all of my life, I have met only one other male-female twins. I do not see very many of them where I live. Please respond. Thanks.

hey yep me and my brother are twins i dont really know alot of male and female twins either... well later

Posts: 1 | From: usa,ga | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Armando
Member # 2046

Rate Member

posted 11-01-2002 04:18 PM      Profile for Armando   Email Armando   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hi yes I am a male I am twin. I am from newyork, bronx
Posts: 2 | From: newyork | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Crayz4xfiles
Member # 2063

Rate Member

posted 11-17-2002 08:06 PM      Profile for Crayz4xfiles   Email Crayz4xfiles   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey , i don't know where you guys live but i graduated high school with about 6 sets of boy/girl twins! I am also a girl who has a boy twin! You wouldn't know it to look at us though! We look nothing alike, nor do we act alike!
Posts: 3 | From: Penn. | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
quietstorm94
Member # 819

posted 02-16-2003 11:29 PM      Profile for quietstorm94   Email quietstorm94   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am a female with a twin brother. We live in SC.
We graduated from high school with another set of twins who are m/f. My brother is actually my best friend. We are very close.

Posts: 2 | From: Aiken,SC,USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
rrthornt
Member # 2169

Rate Member

posted 02-23-2003 07:36 PM      Profile for rrthornt     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am male and I have a twin sister. We have many friends here in Dallas that are m/f twins.

Also, my wife is an identical twin.

Garfield
Member # 2172

Rate Member

posted 02-26-2003 07:54 PM      Profile for Garfield   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey, there are alot of fraternal twins out there!!I went to school with a set for four years. Just because there not identical, doesn't mean they still don't have that bomd!!
Posts: 2 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rory
Member # 2175

Rate Member

posted 03-01-2003 02:52 PM      Profile for Rory   Author's Homepage   Email Rory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hello, I am new to the twins site..I am a fraternal twin. My sister and I are not close and have not spoken to each other in many many years. I live in the Dallas area. Was once engaged to an identical twin but she and her sister were killed by a drunk driver. I would like to become friends with some twins.
Posts: 3 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gillian
Member # 2246

Rate Member

posted 04-27-2003 01:26 PM      Profile for Gillian   Email Gillian   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi there...
I am one of a m/f twin couple ) . Hope that this shows you that you're not alone ;o).

--------------------

X Files 4 ever

Posts: 1 | From: Vancouver BC, Ca | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
hyperswimchick
Member # 2283

Rate Member

posted 05-31-2003 10:59 AM      Profile for hyperswimchick        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah, i have a twin brother. when we were younger, we used to be really close. noe we're 14, and we literally cant say 5 sentences to each other without fighting. we have more in common than he realizes. we both love green day, steve martin, slapstick comedy, and mtv's jackass. but i try to be nice and civil to him, and i want to be closer to my brother like we were as kids, but he just tells me to shut up and go away.any advice?
Posts: 2 | From: Indiana | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ashelyn's Twin
Member # 2294

Rate Member

posted 06-09-2003 11:16 AM      Profile for Ashelyn's Twin   Author's Homepage   Email Ashelyn's Twin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My best friend is a m/f twin. They look alike in some ways. They both have curly dark hair and like sea green eyes.

--------------------

I'm Kaitlyn- MZ Twin to Ashelyn, Sister to Zane (age 9), Taylor (age 7), Ava (age 4), and Mallory (age 2)

Posts: 5 | From: Orange County, California | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3