Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 3   » Fighting Twins   » ima gonna kill her!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ima gonna kill her!!!
princesslexi
Member # 1731

Rate Member

posted 08-07-2002 11:53 PM      Profile for princesslexi   Email princesslexi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
omg shes sooooooo annoyin.... she follows me around everywhere....shes always w/ me and my friends...even when we were babies she was always followin me.... shes like a flea..she doent get away from u!and what gets me even more pissed...my mom is always talkin about her... i sware if she comes near me at all tonight i m gonna beat the crap out of her! and like every night she asks me if i want her to sleep in my room...NO I DONT WANT U IN MY ROOM...NO I DONT WANT U TO COME TO AMY'S HOUSE W/ TOMORROW...NO I DONT WANT U TO COME TO THE BEACH W/ ME AND MY FRIENDS... I DONT WANT U COMIN RUNNIN W/ ME AT NIGHT...I DONT WANT U TO GO TO THE SAME GYMNASTICS CAMP!!!GET AWAY FROM ME...thins summer was terrible bc of her! and my mom wants to get us "similar" outfits for school!!! i dont want similar outfits!!!!!!!!! o yea and i kno u ate my antipata salad...did i not put a note that said and i quote"alexia's antipasta...do not eat"...did i out that ... yessss and did i say anything...nooo want to kno y ??? well cauz mom is always on ur side and she said...well dont start anything baby... well wait to i see u!!! u will pay for eatin that!!! i hope u read this !! i m gonna put the website on ur pillow!!! mwahhhaa
baili
Member # 2006

Rate Member

posted 10-08-2002 01:11 PM      Profile for baili   Email baili   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Aexia what in the hell is wrong with you? you really need some help...I can't believe the relationship that you have with your twin sister....I have a twin sister, and both get along great, we go out together, we go to the beach together, we do EVERYTHING! together...I don't know what would I do if I didn't have my sister...I guess you are to imature to figure that one up...being a twin is the best experience anybody could ask for..good luck!
Posts: 2 | From: florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Selma
Member # 2052

posted 11-07-2002 10:56 AM      Profile for Selma     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why should Alexia have to do everything with her twin? She's obviously a young person and kids twins or not fight. Forcing her to be with her twin and not respecting her individuality is not going to help nuture any bond that most likely will occur naturally. Don't buy into every twin stereotype. They'll work it out.
Cinderella344
Member # 2059

Rate Member

posted 11-11-2002 11:06 PM      Profile for Cinderella344   Email Cinderella344   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have never posted on this forum before, but felt compelled to do so after reading this post!
I am a twin. There have been times in my life my sister and I didn't get along, and we had our differences, like all siblings do at times.
I would like to say........Life is too short to have indifferences with your sister. I found out today that my twin sister was diagnosed with unoperable lung cancer that has spread into her lymph nodes, liver and on her spine.
I guess some lessons you learn the hard way in life, but please try to appreciate the "twin" sister that God has blessed you with, and enjoy her and your relationship with her. I will truly cherish every single day God will give me with my twin!
God Bless!

Posts: 1 | From: Ohio | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jentastic83
Member # 2075

Member Rated:

posted 11-25-2002 08:41 PM      Profile for Jentastic83   Email Jentastic83   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Alexia, I feel bad for you. Even though we are twins, we do not have to be treated in the sterotypical manner that society thinks we should. Matching outfits, similar names, being forced into the same camps or hobbies is not what "has" to be done for twins anymore. Your mother and twin should respect the fact that you need some space and time to do stuff that you enjoy, alone, or with different friends. Being a twin is a great thing for some people, for others, it just doesn't work out, no matter how hard you try. Just because you are identical, doesn't mean you're personalities are. Hang in there, girl. It'll be ok.
Jentastic

Posts: 2 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3