Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 3   » Fighting Twins   » I have an Evil Twin, I need to break our Bond!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I have an Evil Twin, I need to break our Bond!
Lee
Member # 1714

Member Rated:

posted 04-10-2002 01:41 PM      Profile for Lee   Email Lee   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a real problem, my twin sister and I have always been very close. We have always fought in our lives, mean things have always been said. Last night we had a horrible fight, my twin is very mean and evil She will say anything to hurt me, she digs deep, she users my faults, ex-boyfriends, the past, she'll use my parents against me. She calls me a failure, she informs me that my family thinks the same way etc. The list is long. I lost control last night, I threw a glass against the wall and called her names and said things I didn't mean. She has always been the dominate twin, I usually never stand up for myself, but lately I have. Thank God we are moving apart. I don't want to hate her but I've put up with this for 33 years, I've had enough. I know she is going to say horrible things to my family, she will lie and stretch the truth. She will do what ever it takes to make other people hate me. How can I break the bond with her and keep my family members out of this. I'm so hurt, I haven't sleep in days. We only have 3 weeks left together how can I get through this. I need help!!!!!! [LIST]
Sydney
Member # 2332

posted 07-06-2003 11:56 AM      Profile for Sydney        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
three weeks, huh?
don't pay attention.you CAN do it.
as i said dont pay attention to her, you know she is just trying to hurt you..remember...what happened in the past shall stay in the past.
she can bring it up sooooooooooooooo many times and it shouldnt matter cause it happened in the past. i know what you mean tho.i have an identical twin also...

no one's a failure.
god makes NO junk.....sorry im christian. hope that helped some..

--------------------

From Syd and Shannan

Posts: 62 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
acaNmiranda
Member # 3061

Rate Member

posted 12-31-2004 07:56 PM      Profile for acaNmiranda   Email acaNmiranda   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
I have a real problem, my twin sister and I have always been very close. We have always fought in our lives, mean things have always been said. Last night we had a horrible fight, my twin is very mean and evil She will say anything to hurt me, she digs deep, she users my faults, ex-boyfriends, the past, she'll use my parents against me. She calls me a failure, she informs me that my family thinks the same way etc. The list is long. I lost control last night, I threw a glass against the wall and called her names and said things I didn't mean. She has always been the dominate twin, I usually never stand up for myself, but lately I have. Thank God we are moving apart. I don't want to hate her but I've put up with this for 33 years, I've had enough. I know she is going to say horrible things to my family, she will lie and stretch the truth. She will do what ever it takes to make other people hate me. How can I break the bond with her and keep my family members out of this. I'm so hurt, I haven't sleep in days. We only have 3 weeks left together how can I get through this. I need help!!!!!! [LIST]

--------------------

" I have to go to school,mother! I must go to school, in order to graduate and live a happy and fruitful life!" - Miranda
" Please, mom, dont make me go to school....my teachers scare me" - Aca
lol...Signing out - Aca and Miranda

Posts: 6 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
acaNmiranda
Member # 3061

Rate Member

posted 12-31-2004 08:06 PM      Profile for acaNmiranda   Email acaNmiranda   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Three weeks isnt a long time, unfortunetly. But, regardless, you'll have your twin forever. And no matter how much you push the fact of you thinking that you two are losing touch with eachother...will never be a complete fact. Honestly, you'll realize that its just an easy excuse for the reason why you and your twin dont talk to each other anymore. Its better, to sit down and talk with her...and if she blows up, you should be the bigger person and keep your cool. Cuz when you dont yell, its better. When you show a person that your letting their hurtful comments get to you, it only makes them want to say it more. But when you keep your cool, it makes them seem powerless. And if she's the dominate twin, like u say she is, then she's not doing a good enough job of doing so. And if she doesnt talk to you after that for a while....she eventually will.
It will all come together later on in life, and she will be sorry. Yeah, trust me on that. My sister and I are only 17 but we've witnessed a lot of other twin "action".

--------------------

" I have to go to school,mother! I must go to school, in order to graduate and live a happy and fruitful life!" - Miranda
" Please, mom, dont make me go to school....my teachers scare me" - Aca
lol...Signing out - Aca and Miranda

Posts: 6 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
twinie1982
Member # 3150

Rate Member

posted 02-16-2005 03:12 PM      Profile for twinie1982   Email twinie1982   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am very sorry to hear that you have an "evil" twin. I am also an identical twin and we fight more now that we ever did, but we also know that there is no one else who understands the other more than the other. This may help you.....
When we were little, we used to play barbies constantly. We would play for hours on end. And whenever we got into a huge fight, one of us always asks the other, "do you wanna go play barbies?" We don't really go and play, but it takes us back to a time when things were more simple and you could just say those few words and everything would be better. Maybe if you discuss how you feel with your twin, tell her that she makes you feel sad and depressed, and that you wish the two of you could have a closer bond, (and maybe you just need to start over) that that would help. Good luck!

P.S.: If she really loves you and cares for you, she will change her behavior and consider how she makes you feel. And if not, then maybe she is going through a difficult time and is trying to sort stuff out on her own.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3