Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 3   » Twins Who Dress The Same   » Do you dress the same?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you dress the same?
Identical*twin*girls
Member # 2253

Rate Member

posted 05-08-2003 09:19 AM      Profile for Identical*twin*girls     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hello!

We are identical twin girls at 12 years! We love to be twins with each other! We do dress the same so everyone can see that we are twins! Do you and your twin dress the same? Please answer!

From Annie and Michelle!

AlanBlack
Member # 2720

Rate Member

posted 06-02-2004 07:24 PM      Profile for AlanBlack   Email AlanBlack   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi!

Alex and I usually dress the same. Sometimes, though, we have a bit of a row, and refuse to talk until we can't stand it anymore and hug each other.

Dressing the same is good for a laugh, like saying hello to someone, then your twin coming round and saying hello just as you walk behind them.

Dressing the same is good, also, for showing off that we're twins, and damned proud of it.

Posts: 5 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
mellytwins
Member # 2727

posted 06-06-2004 05:59 PM      Profile for mellytwins        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi,
Our names are Melanie and Melisssa and we're identical twins.

We are 14 years old and we always dress alike. We also wear the same shoes, fingerrings and hairstyle. We always try to look as alike as possible. Only our parents, our bother and some of our close friends can tell us apart. But that doesn't matter, because we're both just called Melly.

Camelia and Micaela
Member # 2743

posted 06-21-2004 08:37 PM      Profile for Camelia and Micaela     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi, My identical twin sister and i have always dressed the same since we were little, but now that we are 16 it gets annoying when people cant tell us apart, even our really close friends so we tend to dress diffenerntly now.

--------------------

Camelia and Micaela

Posts: 3 | From: Napa Valley | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ron & Don
Member # 2057

Member Rated:

posted 06-30-2004 07:17 PM      Profile for Ron & Don   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Twins!!
We always dress the same.

Don & Ron
www.thetwinbrothers.com

Posts: 28 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Hope & Holly
Member # 2772

Rate Member

posted 07-16-2004 01:42 PM      Profile for Hope & Holly   Email Hope & Holly   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Identical*twin*girls:
Hello!

We are identical twin girls at 12 years! We love to be twins with each other! We do dress the same so everyone can see that we are twins! Do you and your twin dress the same? Please answer!

From Annie and Michelle!

Hey we are identical twin girls that are 13 years old we like to do the same things as ya'll its fun to trick people!

--------------------

Hope & Holly

Hope & Holly
Member # 2772

Rate Member

posted 07-16-2004 01:44 PM      Profile for Hope & Holly   Email Hope & Holly   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mellytwins:
Hi,
Our names are Melanie and Melisssa and we're identical twins.

We are 14 years old and we always dress alike. We also wear the same shoes, fingerrings and hairstyle. We always try to look as alike as possible. Only our parents, our bother and some of our close friends can tell us apart. But that doesn't matter, because we're both just called Melly.

Hey me and my twin like to dress the same too the same with us almost all our friends can tell us apart but adults can't tell us apart worth any thing. we are 13 years old !!

--------------------

Hope & Holly

iPeter
Member # 2848

Rate Member

posted 08-26-2004 12:17 AM      Profile for iPeter   Email iPeter   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Calvin and I almost always dress the same, but when we dress differently people still can't tell us apart!

--------------------

It takes two baby,
it takes two baby,
just me and you...

Posts: 6 | From: Fresno | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3