Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 1   » Twins with Amazing Coincidences   » Same dream

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Same dream
FantasyDreamer5
Member # 2473

Member Rated:

posted 12-02-2003 05:25 PM      Profile for FantasyDreamer5     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When me and my quad brother and sisters were in Florida spending summer with our family, we had to sleep in diffrent bedrooms and one night I woke up with my heart pounding so hard and I was all sweaty because I had a nightmare about what happened to us before and I had this feeling to go to the room that my quad Erick was in so I went and I opened my door to step out to find him standing there looking equally as scared as I was and than we both asked each other if we were okay at the exact same time and we went to his room to find out that we had the same exact dream and than our quad sisters, Emma and Angee, walked into Erick's room and said that they had woken up and saw each other in the hall way feeling weird and that something told them to go check up on Erick and I in HIS room... like how did they know we were in his room? It was very freaky. Nothing like that has ever happened to us, not that strong anyway.... and we were all in diffrent rooms.... Has this ever happen to anyone else?

--------------------

~Avril~

Posts: 18 | From: New Jersey, U.S.A | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3