Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 5   » Medical Advice   » quit smoking cigarette!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: quit smoking cigarette!!!
chary
Member # 3047

Rate Member

posted 12-21-2004 04:44 AM      Profile for chary   Email chary   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As of now we are very particular to our health and we do our best in order we expand our life right? If you are a good smoker and you became an addict of it and you can’t avoid to take a smoke at least 2 packs per day, are you sure you have a brighter future in that matter? We know already that if you are a smoker, it will damage our health as well as our future have our product that would help you, visit this site:

http://www.nosmoq.com

Here are some of the experiences happened especially our costumers, they really wondered how effective our product was….
“ I would like to thank you for offering me freedom. Your product, NOSMOQ is an absolute miracle. After fifteen years of smoking, I am finally free from this terrible habit. ”
Good luck
Quit Today!!!
“ I smoked cigarettes ( pack & ½ a day ) for 35 years.
Today I am smoke free and never had any nicotine fits ( no cravings or withdrawal symptoms. ) Yes! It does work! I would recommend NOSMOQ to everyone that wants to quit smoking”
Please don’t hesitate to open the website

or email me at support5@3gcare.com or webmaster@3gcare.co.jp
and i will response you shortly..
Try to visit our office at:
JAPAN Postal code 170-0013
Or call: Tel: 82-2-924-8885, or fax at 82-2-927-8884
Good luck
Just 7 days! Being free from 30 years addiction just within 7 days!
“ I could almost feel my body being cleansed of nicotine within the first couple of days. As an added plus, I have actually lost weight since I stopped smoking. Thank you and God Bless. ”
Please don’t hesitate to open the website

or email me at support5@3gcare.com or webmaster@3gcare.co.jp
and i will response you shortly..
Try to visit our office at:
JAPAN Postal code 170-0013
Or call: Tel: 82-2-924-8885, or fax at 82-2-927-8884
Good luck

Thank you and good luck I assure you my dear costumers you could never be repent our product in fact it would help you…..Thanks!!!

Posts: 1 | From: philippines | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3