Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 5   » Health Tips   » Quit Smoke While You smoke

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quit Smoke While You smoke
daot
Member # 3093

Rate Member

posted 01-17-2005 12:14 PM      Profile for daot   Email daot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Quit Today!!!
"I smoke cigarettes (pack & 1/2 a day) for 35 years.
Today I am smoke free and never had any nicotine fits (no cravings or withdrawal symptoms) yes! It does work! I would recommend NOSMOQ to everyone that wants to quit smoking"
Don’t wait for tomorrow it might to late….
Benefits of Quitting Smoking

- Quitting smoking at any time will make life not better but also longer.
- If you’re pregnant, quitting smoking will improve your chances of having a healthy baby
- Infants and young children are special risk and could suffer permanent damage due to cigarette side-stream smoke.
- You will have extra money to spend on things other than the cigarettes.
- Studies have shown that more than 25 % of US adults smoke and if you are a 45-year-old woman who does smoke, the odds that you’ll die in the next decade are 50 in 1,000.
- Although 70% of smokers want to stop smoking and 41% attempt to quit smoking each year, only 2.5% succeed.
- Smoking can restrict the blood supply to the lower spine, leading to chronic back pain, and also can slow recovery form bone surgery.
- Research has determined that a heavy cigarette smoking by female smokers doubles the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis.

For More INFO visit us:

E-mail: Support10@3gcare.com
Refer to: www.nosmoq.com

Tel.No:63-32-412-4084
Internet phone: 0303-4710-7565
Address: KAWAI Bldg 6F, 1-32-6, Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-Ku, Tokyo, Japan 170- 0013

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3