Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 6   » Twin Penpals (Ages10-20)   » TWIN 2 TWIN

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TWIN 2 TWIN
Ganymede
Member # 2540

posted 01-03-2004 02:18 PM      Profile for Ganymede   Email Ganymede   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am a twin girl 17 that lives in the North eastern part of the USA. I would love to talk to twins from anywhere. Currently I am the only twin in my school. 16-18 years only please...

--------------------

I'm the only one who can say "I've known you BEFORE you were born!"

Madison
Member # 2495

Member Rated:

posted 01-04-2004 02:33 PM      Profile for Madison   Email Madison   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well me & Isabella would talk to you but we're too young.

--------------------

Love Madison x

Proud to be the Mirror Identical twin of Isabella

Twins have their hearts enTWINed

Posts: 33 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
CCtwins
Member # 2548

Rate Member

posted 01-12-2004 02:19 PM      Profile for CCtwins   Author's Homepage   Email CCtwins   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey girls,

we are 19 years old twins girls living in Lithuania(Europe)Our names r Carolina and Cornelia.

u can email us at carolina@bellacaro.com

see ya
C&C twins
www.bellacaro.com

Posts: 10 | From: europe | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Matt
Member # 2566

Member Rated:

posted 02-10-2004 06:39 PM      Profile for Matt   Email Matt   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yea hey I guess I'd fall into that group. I'm 18, a triplet (identical twin bro, fraternal sister), and I'm in Rhode Island (going to college). I check the forums fairly often.
Posts: 33 | From: Rhode Island, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Teagan+Bebie_always
Member # 2620

Rate Member

posted 03-02-2004 03:57 AM      Profile for Teagan+Bebie_always   Email Teagan+Bebie_always   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey I'm Teagan and I'm 16. My brother Bebie and I are fraternal delayed delivery twins. I'm usually online and I talk to him everyday. I'd be happy to get to know you. sounds like fun.

--------------------

Thing one and Thing two
best friends for eternity
best friends since conception
33 days apart...
doesn't really matter

twinz 4 eva-
stuck 2 gether!
Teagan <3's Bebie

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3