Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 6   » Twin Penpals (Ages10-20)   » Looking for e-mailpenpals!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for e-mailpenpals!
Identical*triplets
Member # 2373

Rate Member

posted 08-07-2003 08:48 AM      Profile for Identical*triplets     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi! We are identical triplets at 12 years! We are living in Norway and are looking for e-mail penpals! Our names are Michelle, Annie and Lindsay!

Love from Michelle, Annie and Lindsay!

MeGaN & MaEvE
Member # 2384

posted 08-20-2003 09:02 AM      Profile for MeGaN & MaEvE     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey! We are Maeve & Megan...12 year old twins from Massachusetts...we are looking for email pals too so email us at MnM_tWinS@hotmail.com if you wanna be email pals

Megan & Maeve

Screen Names
Babychica2591-Megan
Gymnastchick2591-Maeve

--------------------

MeGaN & MaEvE

TwinDancers4433
Member # 2397

posted 08-27-2003 03:29 PM      Profile for TwinDancers4433   Email TwinDancers4433   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi! We live in MA too but we are 16 and we wat twin e-mail pen pals!

--------------------

~Jessy and Alicia~
Twinangels4433@aol.com

Posts: 1 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
MeGaN & MaEvE
Member # 2384

posted 08-27-2003 04:24 PM      Profile for MeGaN & MaEvE     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cool...What part of mass.? Were from Braintree...thanx 4 ur reply!

~MnM

--------------------

MeGaN & MaEvE

CnAFlynntwins13
Member # 2183

Rate Member

posted 10-05-2003 07:59 PM      Profile for CnAFlynntwins13   Email CnAFlynntwins13   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey im 16 looking 4 someone around my age whose a twin.. my sn is kitcait13 if you wanna talk just im me or email me cbflynn@ptd.net
thx cait n allie

CCtwins
Member # 2548

Rate Member

posted 01-12-2004 02:17 PM      Profile for CCtwins   Author's Homepage   Email CCtwins   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

hey !

we would like to be pen pals with twins too...we do live in Europe, Lithuania!

Carolina-carolina@bellacaro.com
Cornelia-cornelia@bellacaro.com

see ya

Posts: 7 | From: europe | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3