Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 6   » Twin Penpals (Ages10-20)   » **bulletin board pals** age 10 - 20

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: **bulletin board pals** age 10 - 20
hannah
Member # 1958

Rate Member

posted 09-04-2002 12:05 PM      Profile for hannah   Email hannah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi my name is Hannah and I'd love to meet another twin. Please leave a message. I'm 15. I never met any one who was a twin before so i'd like to see how they like it. i'd also like a bulletin board pal. Leave a message. i'll be checking tomorrow to see if i got any messages.

Bye for now

Posts: 1 | From: please ask. leave a message. | Registered: Sep 2002
Tara
Member # 2078

Rate Member

posted 11-28-2002 03:50 PM      Profile for Tara   Email Tara   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey!! i saw your post and i decided to reply. i'm 15 also. i love being a twin! we are soo much alike! its so awesome because sometimes i can just look at her and she will know what i'm think without saying a word. she is my bestfriend. it's so much fun tricking people! do you and your twin trick people?? well i'm about to go! e-mail whenever you want! secondtwin_2005@hotmail.com!
talk to you soon!

--------------------

Tara

Brandy
Member # 2152

Rate Member

posted 02-12-2003 07:12 PM      Profile for Brandy   Email Brandy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hello my name is Brandy. I'm 15 years old and live in Ohio. Me and my sister anr fraternal twins. I realy dont have any friends that are twins, and would like to some one who understands how tense it can get some times. Hope to here from some one soon. E-mail me @ Bmbrinson@yahoo.com

Brandy

Posts: 1 | From: Ohio | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Em6415
Member # 2166

Rate Member

posted 02-22-2003 10:20 AM      Profile for Em6415   Author's Homepage   Email Em6415      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey! My name is Emily and my twin sister's name is Jen. We are 15 years old, and would like to talk to other twins too! We are from Pa. My screen name is Em6415 if you want to talk, or we can just talk on here!! ttyl, bye!
Ashelyn's Twin
Member # 2294

Rate Member

posted 06-09-2003 11:27 AM      Profile for Ashelyn's Twin   Author's Homepage   Email Ashelyn's Twin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi! I'm also 15. I'm not sure how to answer the 'twin question'... um.. I'll put it this way. I like having someone my own age to run around with and play sports with.. but sometimes I wish that we weren't twins. I'd like to see what it was like without a 'clone' as you could say, running around with you 24/7.

--------------------

I'm Kaitlyn- MZ Twin to Ashelyn, Sister to Zane (age 9), Taylor (age 7), Ava (age 4), and Mallory (age 2)

Posts: 5 | From: Orange County, California | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Haleth
Member # 2428

Rate Member

posted 09-26-2003 10:20 PM      Profile for Haleth   Email Haleth   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey I'm Haleth. I'm not sure how I feel about being a twin. There are good days and bad days. It is an integral part of who I am.

--------------------

"...their hearts, wounded with sweet words, overflowed, and their joy was like swords, and they passed in thought to the regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness."
-JRR Tolkien

Sydney
Member # 2332

Rate Member

posted 10-05-2003 09:33 PM      Profile for Sydney     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey ill be a bulliten board pal person.
im 12, does that matter?

my twin is shannan. im sydney

--------------------

a house is built with roofs and beams...a home is built with love and dreams
Twincerely,
Sydney

i'm identical....i'm twindependent.

Posts: 54 | From: The wonderful U.S. | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Haleth
Member # 2428

Rate Member

posted 10-27-2003 10:44 PM      Profile for Haleth   Email Haleth   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What do bulletin board pals do? Have parties? Lets have a party!

We an eat lots of food and jump up and down and dance and stuff!

oh yeah, and I was kinda depressed the first time I was on here, but I'm not usually depressed. Just thought I'd say that

*passes out drinks*

[ 10-27-2003: Message edited by: Haleth ]

--------------------

"...their hearts, wounded with sweet words, overflowed, and their joy was like swords, and they passed in thought to the regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness."
-JRR Tolkien

Madison
Member # 2495

Member Rated:

posted 11-16-2003 01:33 PM      Profile for Madison   Email Madison   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hiya, my name's Madison & I'm 12 from California. My sister is Isabella We would love 2 be epals - pleae mail us at brooklyn_twins@yahoo.com

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited by: Madison ]

--------------------

Love Madison x

Proud to be the Mirror Identical twin of Isabella

Twins have their hearts enTWINed

Posts: 33 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
TwinTwo707
Member # 2558

Rate Member

posted 01-17-2004 04:01 PM      Profile for TwinTwo707   Email TwinTwo707   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey, nice to see all the 15 year old twins! I was just going to post a message asking if there were any 15 year olds. I am new to this website, so I just wanted to say hi and make some new friends. My name is Danielle and I have an identical twin sister named Dominique. We are 15 and live in New Jersey and play tennis (we are a doubles team) and do cheerleading. We really like being twins, just the other day we switched during school in the middle of a fire drill If anyone wants to chat, just email us at twinsync@hotmail.com or reply to the post. We would love to hear from you!
Posts: 2 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Moviestar
Member # 2618

Rate Member

posted 03-02-2004 02:23 PM      Profile for Moviestar   Email Moviestar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi!
Moviestar
Member # 2618

Rate Member

posted 03-02-2004 02:28 PM      Profile for Moviestar   Email Moviestar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi!
My name is Jeree'. I'm 17 yrs old and I also have a twin sister. We are very identical but our opinions are very different.If any of you ever want to chat just e-mail me at: Hollywood Twin86@aol.com

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3