Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 1   » Psychic Experiences   » people find us scary

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: people find us scary
sophie
Member # 2685

Rate Member

posted 05-02-2004 01:06 PM      Profile for sophie   Email sophie   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Me and my twin are soooo alike people find it scary. No one except our mum and dad can tell the difference even though we wear different clothes.
Me and my twin finish eachovers sentances all the time and twice, i have been thinking about a video i watched and she has been thinking the same thing. Or we both are thinking of what we are going to wear out, and we both think of the same clothes. People get really scared and freaked out. Help us!

Madison
Member # 2495

Member Rated:

posted 05-10-2004 02:54 PM      Profile for Madison   Email Madison   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What do you mean, help us?! What you're experiencing is totally normal twin behaviour, hon. Trust me - it happens to me and Is all the time.

--------------------

Love Madison x

Proud to be the Mirror Identical twin of Isabella

Twins have their hearts enTWINed

Posts: 36 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Parisa & Hazelle
Member # 2697

Rate Member

posted 05-10-2004 09:07 PM      Profile for Parisa & Hazelle   Email Parisa & Hazelle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Its perfectly normal if your identical.Don't worry

--------------------

Hiya!

Posts: 4 | From: Over there -------> | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sydney
Member # 2332

posted 05-12-2004 04:55 PM      Profile for Sydney        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Right, happens all the time. People find you scary? Thats just wrong. Just tell them that you find them scary if they dont have a twin

--------------------

From Syd and Shannan

Posts: 59 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sabrina
Member # 2699

Rate Member

posted 05-14-2004 03:07 PM      Profile for Sabrina   Email Sabrina   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My twin and I sing songs at the same time and ask the same questions one minute after each other. Scary? I think it's great! Use your gift to trick people. it's fun when you still look almost identical

--------------------

Mirror Mirror, why do you grin?
It's only me and my identical twin

Posts: 2 | From: Detroit, MI | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3