Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 1   » Psychic Experiences   » TWINS RULE!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TWINS RULE!
Twinsy
Member # 2382

posted 09-13-2003 09:02 PM      Profile for Twinsy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Doesn't being a twin just rock? I mean, you can switch places! Cool, huh??!

--------------------

i have to go dip cheese... i'll be back!!...

Twinsy
Member # 2382

posted 09-13-2003 09:03 PM      Profile for Twinsy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wish i was one...

--------------------

i have to go dip cheese... i'll be back!!...

Haleth
Member # 2428

Rate Member

posted 09-26-2003 10:24 PM      Profile for Haleth   Email Haleth   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*smiles at Twinsy*

nice to meet you! I'd say there are good things and bad things about being a twin, and switching places isn't all that important in the long runs. I used to do it when my sister was late for school. But with friends I'd rather not, because I'd want my friends to always know who I am, and like me for who I am individually, u know?

--------------------

"...their hearts, wounded with sweet words, overflowed, and their joy was like swords, and they passed in thought to the regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness."
-JRR Tolkien

Sydney
Member # 2332

Rate Member

posted 10-10-2003 05:11 PM      Profile for Sydney     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*laughs and rolls eyes* Yah sure i LOVE being a twin but like Haleth (sp?) said switching places isnt everything! *looks around cautiously* it is SO fun tho! i have only got caught 1 time and that was because some1 was looking at our shoes to tell us apart and when she noticed that the wrong pair of shoes was in the wrong class room she told. now we are careful when we switch. shoes are switched and right notes are exchanged.

stuff like that.

--------------------

a house is built with roofs and beams...a home is built with love and dreams
Twincerely,
Sydney

i'm identical....i'm twindependent.

Posts: 54 | From: The wonderful U.S. | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3