Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 1   » Psychic Experiences   » weird...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: weird...
MeGaN & MaEvE
Member # 2384

posted 08-20-2003 08:10 AM      Profile for MeGaN & MaEvE     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When my sister broke her thumb it was becuase we were all playing football and my cousin landed on it...when this happend and she was in pain, I had this weird feeling going all over my left thumb, which was the thumb she broke, I told my mom about this, who is a nurse and who's mother is a twin and she said that it was probably just growing pains or something...but I am not really sure...this happend about 2 years ago

~Megan

--------------------

MeGaN & MaEvE

Bailey
Member # 2392

Member Rated:

posted 08-23-2003 11:04 PM      Profile for Bailey   Author's Homepage   Email Bailey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well me and my twin sister were playing basketball and my sister got knock in the eye really bad and then all of a sudden my left eye was red and in pain.And that was the eye my sister hurt everyone thought it was cool and then when my sisters eye was better so was mine i found it really weired
Posts: 1 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
MeGaN & MaEvE
Member # 2384

posted 08-24-2003 08:50 AM      Profile for MeGaN & MaEvE     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow!! Thanks for your reply!!

--------------------

MeGaN & MaEvE

MeGaN & MaEvE
Member # 2384

posted 08-24-2003 08:51 AM      Profile for MeGaN & MaEvE     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow!! Thanks for your reply!!
Has anything else like that ever happend to anyone else??

~Megan

--------------------

MeGaN & MaEvE

Haleth
Member # 2428

Rate Member

posted 09-26-2003 10:31 PM      Profile for Haleth   Email Haleth   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nothing like that has ever happened to me, with my sister getting hurt when i did or vice versa. But I always know when she is sad. We've never been seperated for more than a couple days though, so I don't know if I would still feel it over long distances; if its telepathic or not.

--------------------

"...their hearts, wounded with sweet words, overflowed, and their joy was like swords, and they passed in thought to the regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness."
-JRR Tolkien

sisoftwins
Member # 2450

posted 10-13-2003 11:14 PM      Profile for sisoftwins     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am not a twin. However, I have twin brothers. This incident took place about 5 years ago. The oldest of the twins (17 seconds the youngest's elder)was living in Atlanta and the younger lived in Jacksonville, FL. One morning the younger of the twins awoke to a bloody pillow. He ran to the bathroom and washed his face off to see what the problem was. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to see anything so he called his wife in to see if she could tell why the right side of his face was bleeding so. She said, "Honey, I just don't see anything. No cut or bump or anything." The bleeding went on for about an hour. Something finally told him to call the other twin who lived 7 hours away and ask him very simply if he was having any problems with his face. My other brother replied, "Yeah, but it is my fault. I cut myself shaving this morning and it won't quit bleeding." Astonished the younger twin asked, "What side?" The older twin replied, "The right!" Is this cool or what? This is really a true story.
Shari
Member # 2443

Rate Member

posted 10-21-2003 01:16 PM      Profile for Shari   Email Shari   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
when i got a shot one time i passed out and feel straight back on my head and at the time my sister head started to hurt another time i went on a rollercoaster and it was late and dark and my sister turned to my mom and was like shari is on the ride and she was like how do you know she is like i jsut do and then i got off... twins are weird but awesome

--------------------

Shari and Kari

Posts: 2 | From: Ohio | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
FantasyDreamer5
Member # 2473

Member Rated:

posted 11-04-2003 04:48 PM      Profile for FantasyDreamer5     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah to me and my twin brother and sisters- Emma was jumping on the trampoline and she fell from pretty high up and she screamed at the same time Rick screamed and I ran down stairs with Ange because it turned out that we all screamed and Emma ended up having a huge bruise on her back and so did we.. freaky

--------------------

~Avril~

Posts: 18 | From: New Jersey, U.S.A | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3