Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 4   » Parents of Identical Twins   » idenitcal but different??

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: idenitcal but different??
eskygirl
Member # 3012

Rate Member

posted 11-25-2004 09:02 PM      Profile for eskygirl        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone else has identical twins that are totally different? My girls are 14 and are different as night and day. One is neat, one is messy. One is quiet, the other is loud. I could go on and on! How can identical twins have the same DNA and be raised the same way and turn out totally different? Would love to hear from others with in this similar situation!

Thanks!

Posts: 1 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
NicoleTZ
Member # 2805

Rate Member

posted 12-03-2004 02:12 PM      Profile for NicoleTZ   Email NicoleTZ   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have 7 month old identical twin boys and even though they are young they already have differences. my oldest is loud crys and wants attention, the youngest one is quiet and keeps himself occupied. I already can tell who my trouble maker will be.

--------------------

Nicole & twins Gavin & Gage

Posts: 2 | From: Bakersfield, Ca | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3