Welcome to Twins Chat!

Twins Chat is our international bulletin board dedicated to the support, education, enrichment and well-being of twins, multiples and parents of multiples worldwide.

To add your message to any forum, you must first register. Click on the word "register" below. You will be asked to choose a user name and password for yourself. If you have already registered, click directly on 'Login' and enter your username/password. If you have forgotten this information, click on 'Login' and then on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. Your information will be emailed to your email address.

You will not have to give any personal information. Use your real email address if you wish to receive responses via email. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to Debbie & Lisa. Thanks!

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Twin Bulletin Board   » 1   » Amazing Twin Facts   » Singleton Kid

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Singleton Kid
Ella
Member # 2615

posted 02-23-2004 02:20 PM      Profile for Ella   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wish I was a twin...

--------------------

If ya know what I mean...

Posts: 3 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kendra
Member # 391

Member Rated:

posted 02-24-2004 06:11 AM      Profile for Kendra   Author's Homepage   Email Kendra   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I wish I was Reese Witherspoon.

Maybe if I wish hard enough it will happen.

--------------------

http://millartwins.twinstuff.com

Posts: 51 | From: Welland, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Madison
Member # 2495

Member Rated:

posted 03-03-2004 01:52 PM      Profile for Madison   Email Madison   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Ella,

Wanna be friends with me & my twin sister? Just email us at brooklyn_twins@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

--------------------

Love Madison x

Proud to be the Mirror Identical twin of Isabella

Twins have their hearts enTWINed

Posts: 37 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sydney
Member # 2332

posted 05-12-2004 05:02 PM      Profile for Sydney        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah, me too...wait never mind

but i also wanna be first president of the US....

and a shark and a pirahna....

Why exactly do you want to be a twin? what do find special in your singleton mind?

--------------------

From Syd and Shannan

Posts: 59 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Parisa & Hazelle
Member # 2697

Rate Member

posted 05-16-2004 01:52 PM      Profile for Parisa & Hazelle   Email Parisa & Hazelle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thats kinda mean sarcasm.Even though she doesn't have a twin,means she can be really nice.I have a friend named Trinity who had a twin who died when she was 3 years old,her twins name was Selena and she remembers her a lot from her years with her.Selena died of a brain tumor,she had it since she was in the fetus :?Trinity misses her twin a lot so don't make fun of twinless people

--------------------

Hiya!

Posts: 5 | From: Over there -------> | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Twinsworld

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3